How to learn French-4

How to learn French
Lesson-6
Leçon 6
Uses of verbs
Usages des verbes

être
  1. Je suis Vismay Katiyar - I am Vismay Katiyar
  2. Tu es Ram Kumar - You are Ram Kumar
  3. Il est Jo Jo Joker - He is Jo Jo Joker
  4. Elle est Miss Kitty - She is Miss Kitty
  5. Nous sommes de bons amis - We are good friends
  6. Vous êtes un bon étudiant - You are a good student
  7. Ils sont excellents - They are excellent
  8. Elles sont excellents - They are excellent
Avoir
  1. J'ai de la glace - I have ice cream
  2. Tu as deux crayons - You have two pencils
  3. Il a un cerf-volant - He has a kite 
  4. Elle a un cerf-volant - She has a kite
  5. Nous avons un diamant - They have a diamond
  6. Vous avez un diamant - You have a diamond
  7. Ils ont vingt trophées - They have 20 trophies
  8. Elles ont seize trophées - They have 16 trophies
Lesson-7
Leçon 7
My self

Moi même
Je m'appelle Vismay Katiyar. J'ai 15 ans, je suis élève de la neuvième classe à [nom de ton école] le nom de ma mère est [le nom de ta mère], elle est belle et intelligente, le nom de mon père est [ton nom de père], il est beau et intelligent. J'aime les glaces et mon loisir est de ramasser des pierres.

In English
My name is Vismay Katiyar. I am 15 years old, I am a student of class nine in [name of your school] my mother's name is [your mother's name] she is beautiful and intelligent, my father's name is [Your fathers name]he is handsome and intelligent. I like ice cream and my hobby is to pick up rocks.

Next two lessons will be in my next post....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment